Download G.I. Joe 1 The Rise of Cobra

 TO FIND YOUR LINK    CLICK ALL BLUEWORDS

CLICK HERE

G.I. Joe 1 The Rise of Cobra

"G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" is a 2009 American military science fiction action film directed by Stephen Sommers. It is based on the popular G.I. Joe toy line and media franchise, which includes comic books, animated TV series, and action figures. The movie serves as a reboot and reimagining of the G.I. Joe franchise for the big screen.

The film's plot revolves around an elite military unit known as G.I. Joe, which stands for "Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity." G.I. Joe is tasked with combating the terrorist organization Cobra, led by the villainous Cobra Commander. The story follows the origin of the G.I. Joe team and their efforts to stop Cobra from using advanced technology to wreak havoc on the world.

The main characters in the film include Duke (played by Channing Tatum), Scarlett (played by Rachel Nichols), Snake Eyes (played by Ray Park), and Baroness (played by Sienna Miller), among others. The film also features iconic G.I. Joe and Cobra vehicles and weapons, as well as various action-packed sequences.

CLICK HERE

G.I. Joe 1 The Rise of Cobra review

"G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" was followed by a sequel in 2013 titled "G.I. Joe: Retaliation." While the film received mixed reviews from critics, it was generally well-received by fans of the G.I. Joe franchise and performed reasonably well at the box office. The franchise has a dedicated fanbase, and it has continued to expand in various forms of media over the years.

"G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" received mixed to average reviews from critics upon its release in 2009. Here are some key points from reviews of the film:

  1. Action and Special Effects: The film was generally praised for its action sequences and special effects. The G.I. Joe team's high-octane battles and the futuristic technology used by both G.I. Joe and Cobra provided visually exciting moments that entertained audiences.

  2. Cast: While some critics found the performances of the cast members to be serviceable, others felt that the actors did not have much to work with in terms of character development. Channing Tatum, who played Duke, and Ray Park, who portrayed Snake Eyes, were generally seen as solid choices for their respective roles.

  3. Plot and Script: Many critics found fault with the film's plot and script. They cited it as formulaic, cliche-ridden, and lacking in depth. Some felt that the characters were underdeveloped and the story was overly simplistic, focusing more on action than on character development.

  4. Tone: Some reviewers felt that the film struggled to strike a balance between embracing the campy, nostalgic elements of the G.I. Joe franchise and delivering a more serious, modern action film. This tonal inconsistency left some viewers unsure of the film's intended audience.

  5. Visual Style: The film's visual style was generally commended, with its sleek, high-tech designs for vehicles, weaponry, and costumes. It successfully modernized the G.I. Joe universe while retaining some of its iconic elements.

  6. CLICK HERE

  7. CLICK HERE



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post